Terms & Conditions
Beating Time is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (or “CIO”) dedicated to improving mental health, building social inclusion and finding and creating employment for people serving sentences. The registered charity number is 1158013.
The registered address: Suite 1.29, Citibase, 9-11 Gunnery Terrace, Cornwallis Road, Woolwich, London SE18 6SW
These terms and conditions apply between you, the user of this website (site) and Beating Time, the owner and operator of this website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site. Your use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect on the first day of use of this Site. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you should stop using the site immediately. Beating Time reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, and your continued use of this Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All content (text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software) included on this website is the property of Beating Time, its affiliates or other relevant third parties and by using this site you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
- The Beating Time, Choirs Beating Time (orange and multi) and Inside Job logos (white bar and black bar) are registered trademarks.
- You must not copy, reproduce, store, modify, distribute or use for commercial purpose any content without the prior written consent of Beating Time, or where applicable, the respective copyright owner. Documents (including information, images, photos, logos, names and icons) may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use without the prior written permission of the copyright and/or trademark holders.
You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the site in any way:
- which causes damage, infringes the rights of, restricts or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment
- which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law
- which makes, transmits or stores electronic copies of content protected by copyright without permission
Availability of site and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Beating Time makes available through the website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the service will be free from defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (expressed or implied) of the fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- Beating Time may make changes to the materials, the information, products and prices at any time without notice. The materials on this Site may be out of date and Beating Time makes no commitment and is under no obligation to update the information on this website.
- Whilst Beating Time uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website is secure and free from errors, viruses, bugs, and other malware, it gives no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Beating Time endeavours to keep the site available at all times but accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website and reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part of the site.
- Beating Time cannot accept any liability for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur as a result of you using this site.
- Beating Time is not responsible for the contents or the reliability of linked third-party websites, either to or from the Beating Time Site. Accessing any of the third party websites linked to this Site is done so at your own risk.
- Beating Time reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny any user access to this site or any part of it without prior notice.
Limitation of liability
- Beating Time will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond its reasonable control.
- Beating Time does not accept liability for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, any business losses such as loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the use or loss of use of this Site.
- If any of these Terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within that jurisdiction in which that Term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect, and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and use of this site shall be governed by English law. All claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with this site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. However Beating Time shall have the right to commence and prosecute any legal or equitable action or proceeding before any court of competent jurisdiction to obtain injunctive and other relief in respect of the infringement of intellectual property rights.